Can I share with you how much I love Old School Blogging? I think it’s because it gives us all a chance to learn about each other in a simple, fun-filled way. So when I saw that my girl Joi at Rx Fitness Lady tagged me in her “High Fives” blog post on Wednesday, I was more than happy to jump on board this meme train. Here I go with my “Fabulous Fives”!
Five Things I Have a Passion For:
- Spreading the word about modern-day human trafficking and persecution of Christians.
- Encouraging and exhorting others (just plain building people up, y’all).
- Bringing order and peace to clutter and chaos.
- Reading! Writing! Blogging!
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
- Do a Glamour Shots photo shoot.
- Buy a beach house. Yes, I love the beach THAT much.
- Make up my mind as to which blogging conference I should attend—and go to it!
- Go ziplining.
- See the Pyramids.
Five Things I Say A Lot
- “What the puck!” (Yes, with a p. I know. Pray for me.)
- “What. freaking. ever.”
- “Bumba!” (My inner Jamaican comes out every now and then.)
- “What????!!!” (as in, total disbelief), followed by:
- “Yuh lie!” “Get away!” or “Shut the front door!”
Five Books I Have Read Lately
- “Zora and Nicky: A Novel in Black and White” by Claudia Mair Burney.
- “The China Study” by T. Colin Campbell.
- “Wonderstruck” by Margaret Feinberg.
- “Beautiful Outlaw” by John Eldredge.
- “Transdermal Magnesium Therapy” by Dr. Mark Sircus.
Five Favorite Movies
- Shrek (the first one).
- Finding Neverland.
- Edward Scissorhands.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.
(Clearly I love to escape from the real world via movies, or take a trip back to childhood!)
Five Places I Would Love to Travel To
- Capetown, South Africa.
- St. Barts, West Indies.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Hollywood, California, USA.
- Paris, France.
Sooo… Elaine and Alison are the host and co-host, respectively, for this month’s Old School Blogging meme, so all of us bloggers have until next week Thursday, July 25, to link up our “fives” posts on their pages.
But I want to hear your thoughts on my fab fives in the comments, and share your “fabulous fives” as well! It could be a mashup of favorites from all five categories. Inquiring minds want to know!